Own a 4 Cylinder? Always wanted a V8? Build your own mini V8!
The Visible V8 engine kit includes a detaled instruction booklet. Turn the hand crank and watch as the interior engine parts move! What better way to see how an internal combustion engine works than to be able to see all of the parts move! As you turn the crank at your own speed, each of the parts move, just like the real thing.
Included with every Visible V8 kit is our Basic Engine Building DVD, to show you how to build the full sized real thing! This Combo can only be found here at BoxWrench.
The Visble V-8 engine model features:
* 1/4 scale model; Skill Level 3; 12 inches in length; 314 pieces.
* See-thru V8 internal combustion engine.
* Rubber fan belt and vinyl ignition wires.
* Moving pistons and connecting rods.
* Camshaft operates rocker arms and valves.
* External hand crank operates crankshaft, pistons and valves.
* Distributor and coil wires in actual firing order.
* Starter and solenoid mounted on flywheel housing.
* Detailed carburetor and intake manifold.
* Rubber fan belt operates generator, pulleys and fan.
* Fuel pump with operating activator arm and clear fuel bowl.
* Authentic engine display stand.
* Molded in clear, metallic charcoal, black and silver.
*** The included DVD is not instructions for assembling the kit, but a full instructional video for building a REAL V8 car engine!***
For ages 12 and up
Model cement (not supplied with this Visible V-8 kit) is required for assembly. The Visible V8 model kit is a big box and heavy. It's about 7 pounds shipping weight. It will cost a lot to ship International. Please be aware. Local vendors may be available to you.
Part # RMX85-8883
In the video below, the Visible V8 kit was attached to a battery powered motor.
Pretty cool idea.